libxfce4gui (deprecated)

Ahau @porteus.org ajax.criterion at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 04:12:00 CEST 2012

Hi guys,

I'm working on compiling 4.9 for testing.  I must say, great job, devs!

I am having an issue getting all of the panel plugins working, however,
because they appear to have a hard dependency on libxfce4gui, which has
apparently been deprecated.  Further, this package no longer compiles
against 4.9 (it compiled fine against 4.8).  Does anyone have a workaround
for this, do we need to wait for goodies-devs to update their code for
4.10, or am I a moron, and the only one with this issue?

Many thanks!