mbrush at codebrainz.ca
Fri Sep 30 22:23:32 CEST 2011
I recently started messing around with Mousepad on my own Git
repository. I've added some new features:
* Support for GtkSourceView by using "--enable-gtksourceview" for the
./configure script. Without using this option, Mousepad works exactly
like before except for the last item in this list.
* Support for Gtk+ printing using the GtkSourcePrintCompositor.
* Three new items in the Options menu:
- "Color Schemes" to choose the GtkSourceView colour scheme
- "Filetype" to choose what language the GtkSourceView highlights
- "Advanced" to set the GtkSourceView properties like tab width,
highlight current line, etc.
* Auto-detection of filetype on open.
* Use GKeyFile for saving/loading config file.
I've put a screenshot of the UI here. The code still needs more work
but it's quite usable so far. Feedback would be appreciated.
More information about the Xfce4-dev