xfce4-cpufreq-plugin & xfce4-cpugraph-plugin -> libxfce4ui

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at gmx.de
Fri Oct 21 14:55:20 CEST 2011

On Friday, October 21, 2011 08:52:52 AM you wrote:
> I tried to apply it on the current 1.0.0 release tarball but it didn't
> apply (due to the configure.ac is generated from configure.ac.in and
> configure.ac.in are not shipped with releases)
Had the same but after changing configure.ac.in -> configure.ac it applies well on releases (see [1] & [2]).

> After manually editing the patch to edit the configure.ac instead of
> configure.ac.in the patch applied and I was able to generate configure
> but when running it I got the error:
>
> ./configure: line 11781: syntax error near unexpected token `ar'
> ./configure: line 11781: `XDT_I18N(ar ast ca cs da de el en_GB es eu fr gl hu id it ja kk lv nb nl pa pl pt_BR pt ru sq sv tr ug uk ur_PK ur zh_CN )'
Do you have xfce4-dev-tools on your build system?

Andreas

[1] http://cgit.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded/tree/meta-xfce/recipes-panel-plugins/cpufreq/files/port-to-libxfce4ui.patch
[2] http://cgit.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded/tree/meta-xfce/recipes-panel-plugins/cpugraph/files/port-to-libxfce4ui.patch