GTK+ 3

Matthew Brush mbrush at codebrainz.ca
Sun Oct 16 00:04:21 CEST 2011

On 10/15/2011 02:52 PM, Liviu Andronic wrote:

> Bottom line: the current design is intuitive, lets the user get things
> done and quickly, and one gets used to it. Tabs may add an unnecessary
> complexity to Thunar, and don't forget that this is why we love Xfce:
> it strays away from unnecessary complexity.

I also don't really care to debate this, since like I said, it doesn't
really affect me very much, but I feel compelled when I hear people
telling others how their workflow should be, it reminds me of GNOME 2/3
... "You don't need that feature" or "You'll get used to doing it this
way" type of attitude.  The reason I personally use XFCE is because it
gives me lots of options, configurability and flexibility not available
in GNOME 2/3 anymore.

Anyway, I'll shut up now :)

Cheers,
Matthew Brush