Website header redesign

Matt x edelstahl at gmx.us
Wed Nov 30 15:15:43 CET 2011

    I have JavaScript off by default, so these comments are in regards
to that: I find it annoying when websites have an unminimized/full size
header that scrolls with the page when I'm browsing with my netbook,
which has pretty limited screen space.  It looks nice on my desktop, though.
    With JavaScript on, the amount of space it takes up on my netbook is
fine.
-Matt