Website header redesign

Andrzej ndrwrdck at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:32:34 CET 2011

On 30/11/2011 21:00, Nick Schermer wrote:

>>> It's a bit hard to hover on the minimized header, though. How about making
>>> the size of the hover area equal to that of the expanded header?
>
> No idea if that would work: there is also click-able text in that area.

Yup, having a header popping out of nowhere and blocking a link, which I
was just about to click could be annoying. Point taken.

Perhaps opening it gradually (in relation to the distance), or simply
making it a bit wider would do the job? Either way, it is already nicer
looking and more useful than before.

Andrzej