Deskbar panel mode

Andrzej ndrwrdck at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 15 11:20:51 CET 2011

On 15/11/2011 16:41, Nick Schermer wrote:

> I think we can do better if we implement this at a plugin level, but
> I'll try your code and see how it works.

Thanks.

Take your time. I'm currently away from home so I won't be able to do
any changes until ~18th. There are also several errors in the code I'm
aware of (I mentioned them before).

I'm not sure how to implement the panel layout mechanism at the plugin
level. IMHO it's better to leave it where it is now - only panel has
information about all the plugins in it.

Andrzej