X Crashing

Navaneeth.K.N navaneethkn at gmail.com
Sun May 8 18:38:19 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am using Xfce 4.8.0 distributed with Arch linux. Since last few
days, whenever I leave system idle, XFCE crashes and causes X to
crash. This is happening consistently and happens only when computer
is idle for say 20mins. I am not sure what is causing the problem.

Where can I find log files for XFCE? I have checked X log file and
found the following entry.

(WW) xf86CloseConsole: VT_WAITACTIVE failed: Interrupted system call

Is this causing the crash? How can I get more information on this to
find out what is causing the crash?

--
-n