No subject

Sat Jul 23 11:48:17 CEST 2011

Anonymous CVS Access

This project's SourceForge.net CVS repository can be checked out through
anonymous (pserver) CVS with the following instruction set. The module
you wish to check out must be specified as the modulename. When prompted
for a password for anonymous, simply press the Enter key.

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.xfce.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xfce login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous at cvs.xfce.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xfce co
modulename

Updates from within the module's directory do not need the -d parameter.

The module you need for xfce4 is xfce-devel/xfce4. Additionally you'll
also want to check out xfce-devel/xfwm4 for xfwm4.

Jasper