xfce4-settings nick/xsettingsd-merge ready for merge

Jérôme Guelfucci jeromeg at xfce.org
Mon Feb 28 00:06:07 CET 2011

On 26/02/11 11:56, Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
> Hey,
> On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 10:40:42 +0100
> Nick Schermer<nickschermer at gmail.com>  wrote:
>
>> I've just finished the last bit in the branch so I think it's ready to
>> be merged in master. A small summary of what the changes are:
>
> (snip lots of good stuff)
>
>> So, any complains this will be merged?
>
> Nope, looks fine to me. Haven't looked at the code really but I trust
> you in that regard.

Hi,

I just tested Nick's branch. When first restarting my session,
xfsettingsd was not started but cleaning the session files in
.cache/sessions turned out to fix this.

Everything runs fine now and it also fixes my issues with some custom
keybindings which were not working previously, now they all work!

Thanks for the good work Nick, I vote for a merge in the master branch,
I guess we won't receive much feedback otherwise.

Cheers,

Jérôme