Taking part to Google Summer of Code

Jérôme Guelfucci jeromeg at xfce.org
Thu Feb 24 14:05:47 CET 2011

Hello all,

I think it would be a good idea to take part to Google Summer of Code
2011 and I'm ready to take care of the application. Is anyone
interested in being a mentor? Students, feel free to let us know if
you are interested too, though you will have more time for this later.
This would be a good opportunity to get more people involved in the
project.

If we have enough mentors (2 or 3 would be great), I will work on the
application and the Ideas page (which everyone will be welcomed to
improve!).

The schedule is tight so I would appreciate it if people interested
could let me know quickly.

Cheers,

Jérôme