Invitation to XFCE Community for SCALE 10x

Gareth J. Greenaway gareth at socallinuxexpo.org
Tue Dec 20 00:30:15 CET 2011

Greetings,

I would like to invite the XFCE project to exhibit at the 10th annual
Southern California Linux Expo.  The show will be taking place January
20th - 22nd at the LAX Hilton in Los Angeles, California.  I realize
this invitation is very short notice, but we were able to expand our
exhibitor space and I wanted to offer an opportunity to the XFCE
community.  We are offering a complimentary booth on our show floor as
well as full access passes to the show.

This is a monumental year being the tenth anniversary of the show and we're
hoping that XFCE will be able to celebrate with us.