Talks at FOSDEM?

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Mon Dec 19 01:23:27 CET 2011

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 10:08:31 +1000
Russell Dickenson <russelldickenson at gmail.com> wrote:

> What about how Xfce's release management is organised? ("Very well!"
> is the answer, of course).

We can only claim that if we manage to release 4.10 in time.

> Also the work that yourselves and others put into the creation of the
> Xfce Foundation (please excuse me if I got the term wrong).

You caught me in a weak spot here. Given that it's been almost a year
since we launched the Xfce Foundation and the paperwork still isn't
finished (which I am to blame for), I'd prefer to keep quiet with
regards to that. We can present how cool the Foundation is next year I
hope. :)

  - Jannis