ristretto string review

Stephan Arts stephan at xfce.org
Fri Dec 2 08:45:46 CET 2011

Hi all,

I'd like to announce a string-freeze of ristretto, since I do not plan
on changing anything to the UI before the next release.

However, since I am not a native english speaker, I could have
introduced some 'weird' sentences or descriptions in Ristretto over
the years.

I want to ask someone with better US-English skills then me to look at
the strings, and suggest improvements where possible.

Ofcourse this does not only relate to the application, this is
especially true for the documentation
(http://docs.xfce.org/help/ristretto/C/). But since the functionality
of ristretto has changed a bit since 0.3.0, that needs some more
attention in general (updated screenshots, improved descriptions,
covering features that were not there earlier).

Kind regards,

Stephan