xfwm4 version 4.6.2 does not work with Xinerama?

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Thu Oct 14 10:22:28 CEST 2010

On 10-10-10 13:55, Olivier Fourdan wrote:
> Sorry that does not make any sense to me.
>
> Xrandr is not a driver, why are we talking about hardware?
>
> xfwm4 does not deal with hardware, never. And support of xrandr is
> about the same between xfwm4 and metacity.
>
> I am attaching a simple utility that reports the current layout,
> please build it and run it on your system, then post the results.

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libdlo/2010-October/000767.html

The above URL is a good post that explains my problem. Xrandr is not
possible and Xinerama is depreciated.

# without Xinerama enabled and displays in wrong set-up
$ ./enum-displays

This display has 2 screens.

Screen 0:
  Name:  :0.0