Xfce, GTK+ 3.0 and GSettings

Maximilien Noal noal.maximilien at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 22:51:29 CET 2010

On 18/11/2010 22:02, Denis Washington wrote :
> Thank you for your inviting words, I will sure look and see how I can
> contribute! I really love Xfce and want to give you something back for
> providing us all such a great desktop environment. :)
>
> Denis
Same here!

But studies are a top priority for me (I'm in my third out of five years
of Software Engineering classes), I'm afraid!

At least when the Xfce Foundation is up, I could donate to the Xfce
project, but for now I'm slowly trying to find out what I could
code/debug in the little amount of free time I (would) have for Xfce..

Xfce as a few core devs, but a lot of people love Xfce, including me. ;-)