Create graphical installer to Git

Ernesto Acosta elav at ipichcb.rimed.cu
Mon Nov 8 18:21:41 CET 2010

On 11/08/2010 12:06 PM, Mike Massonnet wrote:
> Twice the same link.
>
> Frankly I don't have time to pass on the installer, if you are
> ambitious you can always download the installer and get started. Feel
> free to ask us questions afterwards, by showing us where you are and
> what's hanging:)
>
> I'm very sure if someone tries to setup the installer we will do our
> best to help this person out.
>
> Kind Regards

Did not really understand his message already exists Does Xfce installer
4.8pre1? Where I can get the installer?

So far the links they provide are what you have all the tar.gz Do I have
to download and compile them all one by one manually?

Excuse me who has not understood, I do not understand English very well
and I have to serve as translators.
--

Saludos: *Ernesto Acosta.*

- Linux User: *# 468707*