Xfce user help (aka documentation) writers needed

edoceo code at edoceo.com
Mon Mar 1 18:59:58 CET 2010

On Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 3:34 AM, Russell Dickenson
<russelldickenson at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm curious about whether there's been any progress on Xfce's
> documentation? If I can spare some time I would like to contribute.
> Should I be looking elsewhere for the work's current status?

Russell,
 Here is a great place to start; we've been having some rumblings
about documentation over the last few weeks and (I'm sure) would
welcome the assistance.

 It appears that documentation for Xfce 4.6 will be moving forward
using a tool called Mallard (not set in stone as of yet, AFAIK).  I
think the first step would be to take a look there - it's a straight
forward XML system.  http://projectmallard.org/

 And, you can see it first hand by looking in the git repository for
panel here: http://git.xfce.org/xfce/xfce4-panel/tree/docs

/djb