Fwd: [Thunar-dev] August vacation

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 17:17:48 CEST 2010

And to the correct mailing list...

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org> wrote:
> Hey folks,
>
> Xfdesktop and xfce4-session need to be revised once again to make sure they
> no longer depend on anything we no longer want to depend on.

If no one is working on xfdesktop i can take a look at it to finish
the branches, merge it in master and make some devel releases, else
this will delay the whole release cycle. We can make it ready up to
menu monitoring.

Can someone (Jerome or Ali I guess) please tell what exactly should be
done for xfce4-session? I've no idea what is missing here.

> That's it, enjoy hacking/translating/testing while I'm away and
> don't break anything. ;)

Am I allowed to fix Thunar and volman (git permission?) bugs while your gone?

Have a nice vacation.

Nick