thunar-volman ported to udev/GIO

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Wed Jul 21 14:14:54 CEST 2010

Hey everyone,

I'm more or less finished porting thunar-volman to udev/GIO. On

  http://wiki.xfce.org/dev/thunar-volman-udev#order_in_which_devices_are_checked

you can see what is already supported again in bold letters. What you
need to test these changes is the "jannis/port-to-udev" branch of Thunar
and the branch with the same name of thunar-volman. Enjoy!

As soon as I get a bit of feedback from people, I'll do a new thunar
1.1.1 and thunar-volman 0.5.0 release to make the changes available to
everyone.

So, please let me know what you think and how well it works for you!

Cheers,
Jannis