Fwd: ANNOUNCE: ristretto 0.0.91 released
stephan at xfce.org
Tue Jul 13 08:15:33 CEST 2010
It wasn't sent to this list, apparently.
Here you go guys ;-)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephan Arts <stephan at xfce.org>
Date: Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 11:33 PM
Subject: ANNOUNCE: ristretto 0.0.91 released
To: xfce at xfce.org
ristretto 0.0.91 is now available for download from
SHA1 checksum: 753723d0a2a844980cab0ba3d226ede6b2ceab91
MD5 checksum: 1df541b920f044ac9f3731b2a0fe02d1
What is ristretto?
Ristretto is an image-viewer for the xfce desktop environment.
Release notes for 0.0.91
This is a development-release of ristretto. It comes with several
improvements to the user-interface and several changes like the
- Remove dependency on thunar
- Port to GIO instead of thunarvfs
- Add option to select maximum render quality (can improve performance
cost of image-quality)
- Store the settings in xfconf
- Add option to completely disable the image-cache
- Use dbus-thumbnailing spec to generate thumbnails - (requires a
thumbnailer like tumbler)
- Add buttons to delete the image from disk
- Restyle the toolbars to make room for more usefull options
- Save position and size of thumbnail-bar
This is a development release, it can (and probably will) have bugs.
Xfce mailing list
Xfce at xfce.org
More information about the Xfce4-dev