Idea

Alexander Kuleshov kuleshovmail at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 09:35:48 CET 2010

2010/1/21 Alexander Kuleshov <kuleshovmail at gmail.com>

> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 9:49 PM, Alexander Kuleshov <
> kuleshovmail at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 9:28 PM, Jannis Pohlmann <jannis at xfce.org> wrote:

>>> If it's too much, you could as well create a page on wiki.xfce.org
>>> where you can post screenshots and concept ideas. I don't feel like
>>> bugzilla is the right place for experimenting and brainstorming about
>>> new stuff.
>>>
>>>  - Jannis

>> I understand you. When a prototype of design will be ready, i write to
>> mail listing.
>>
>> Thak you.
>>

> Я начал создавать шаблон будущего интерфейса программы. Glade очень не
> удобен. Могу ли я создать интерфейс в другом дизайнере и выложить скриншоты?
> Или шаблон должен быть обязательно в Glade? Потом когда дело дойдет до
> программирования, общий дизайн и расположение виджетов буду программировать
> вручную.
> Спасибо.

I started to create a template of the future program's interface. Glade is
not very convenient. Can I create an interface in another designer and lay
out screenshots? Or the pattern must necessarily be in the Glade? Then when
it comes to programming, the general design and layout of widgets will be
programmed manually.
Thank you.