Idea

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:40:51 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Alexander Kuleshov
<kuleshovmail at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys. My name is Alexander. I am  C / C++, python programmer. I have the
> idea to develop a program to read: single point of management interface
> xfce. That is a program from which you can simply and easily configure xfce
> - panel, desktop, shortcuts, the behavior of windows, etc. I can and want to
> take for it, and ask your advice - to take on the project or not?
> Thank you

Something related was brought up some time ago, you can find it here:
http://wiki.xfce.org/dev/system-wide-settings

You can make it a standalone project, but if you want to eventually
see this in the Xfce core, I'd suggest you work on some design ideas
first before you start coding and post it here on the ml. Then
everybody can comment on it.

Nick