translations.xfce.org moving

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:22:43 CET 2010

2010/1/4 Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com>:
> We're going to move the Transifex installation to another server. I'll
> now move a database dump from one server to another, so password
> changes etc. will have no effect on the new installation after this
> mail.
>
> Best thing to do is not commit any translation updates until the
> migration is finished. I'll send an email then we're done.

Everything should be up and running again. Some of the changes in the
installation:

- Updated to Transifex 0.7.3.
- Lotte is enabled (for po files <= 200 strings, tx 0.8 won't have
this limit anymore).
- Statistics are updated every 6 hours.
- Fix problems with non-ascii strings we had before.

Have fun translating,
Nick