Panel plugins status for the 4.8 panel

jp.guillemin jp.guillemin at free.fr
Wed Dec 8 08:39:21 CET 2010

Hi,

All the extra plugins I have tried to build have to be ported to the new
panel API, and to libxfce4ui :

Here's the list :

xfce4-xkb-plugin
xfce4-battery-plugin
xfce4-mailwatch-plugin
xfce4-mount-plugin
xfce4-fsguard-plugin
xfce4-weather-plugin
xfce4-netload-plugin
xfce4-cpugraph-plugin
xfce4-clipman-plugin
xfce4-wavelan-plugin
xfce4-places-plugin
xfce4-quicklauncher-plugin
thunar-media-tags-plugin
xfce4-screenshooter
xfce4-systemload-plugin

I haven't checked all of them in detail :)

JP