Xfce 4.8 entering string freeze / schedule information

Yuriy Tertichnyy yuterbox at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 23:33:41 CET 2010

Sorry for the stupid unix-related question. Chukchi is not a reader, Chukchi
- a writer. I installed XFCE4.8pre[1,2] and scanned the source code.

Thunar and thunat-volman uses the empty functions from glib-2, such as
g_volume_mount_finish, g_volume_get_drive etc. As a consequence automounting
and shortcuts for removable devices not working.

I understand that this applies to GIO, but what do you think of this?