Invitation for XFCE to Southern California Linux Expo 9x

Gareth J. Greenaway gareth at socallinuxexpo.org
Thu Dec 2 00:11:52 CET 2010

One option that I'll propose since Joshua is both a Gentoo and XFCE
person is to have a semi-combined Gentoo / XFCE booth at the show.
We'll allocate two booths, one for each project, but can eliminate the
3' wall between them.  If there are enough developers / community people
available from XFCE this may be a solution.

Gareth

--
Gareth J. Greenaway <g at socallinuxexpo.org>
Voice - 877-831-2569 x130