Invitation for XFCE to Southern California Linux Expo 9x

Gareth J. Greenaway gareth at socallinuxexpo.org
Wed Dec 1 20:10:19 CET 2010

Greetings,

I would like to formerly invite the XFCE project to participate in the
9th Annual Southern California Linux Expo.  The show will be taking
place February 25th - 27th, 2011 in Los Angeles, California at the
Hilton LAX.  Because XFCE is an open source project, we are offering a
complementary booth on our exhibit floor.  This includes all the usual
amenities such as electricity, internet access, one 6 foot table, chairs
and complementary passes to the show for the booth volunteers.  SCALE 9x
will be an excellent opportunity to showcase the great work going into
XFCE and get some in person feedback from the community.  I am also
including information about our Call for Papers in case anyone is
interested in submitting a talk for consideration.

https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/simple_cfp/

If there are any questions please do not hesitate to email me directly,
gareth at socallinuxexpo.org.

Thanks!
Gareth

--