Fedora 13 Xfce Spin Test Day! - 2010-04-30

Adam Miller maxamillion at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 28 23:41:55 CEST 2010

Hello all xfce developers,
    I am sending this out in the event that anyone would be interested
in participating in the Fedora 13 Xfce Spin Test Day. Those of us in
the Xfce Special Interest Group within the Fedora Project are
continuing to try and push the latest and greatest that Xfce has to
offer, built on top of the latest and greatest that Fedora has to
offer. So come join us on our Test Day as we try and knock out issues
so that we can release a solid Xfce powered experience when Fedora 13
is unleashed upon the world!

Test Day information:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:XFCE_F13_20100430

-AdamM