Wrap workspaces patch for xfce4-panel

Victor Leschuk vleschuk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 22:32:50 CEST 2010

I understand, that is what I meant. I just think that for version 4.6 this
cannot be considered as bug, just kind of customization.

Also I just tried to build git version of xfce4-panel on my Arch laptop and
it failed:

$ make
make  all-recursive
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/del/xfce4-panel'
Making all in libxfce4panel
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/del/xfce4-panel/libxfce4panel'
make  all-am
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/del/xfce4-panel/libxfce4panel'
make[3]: *** No rule to make target `libxfce4panel-aliasdef.c', needed by
`libxfce4panel_1_0_la-libxfce4panel-aliasdef.lo'.  Stop.
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/del/xfce4-panel/libxfce4panel'
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/del/xfce4-panel/libxfce4panel'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/del/xfce4-panel'
make: *** [all] Error 2
[del at del-arch xfce4-panel]$ find ./ -name libxfce4panel-aliasdef.c
[del at del-arch xfce4-panel]$