client side windows testing?

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Thu Sep 10 21:53:39 CEST 2009

On jeu, 2009-09-10 at 21:07 +0200, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> Just installed it and relaunched Xfce (4.6.1). So far, no problem, I'll
> report back anything I have.

I have the Thunar problem too:

[21:46:20] (JPohlmann): Corsac: Just play around with Thunar a little bit and
                        (I hope) you'll notice.
[21:46:34] (JPohlmann): Hover the icons after entering a new directory and you
                        should notice that they move up a little bit.
[21:47:10] (JPohlmann): Sometimes they are all drawn at the same time (as if
                        the layouting algorithm would place them all in the
                        visible area at once).

And I seem to have a problem in Google Maps. Javascript is too long to
execute or something and “my maps” doesn't work. Not exactly sure if
it's related, though (but it appeared when installing gtk+ so…)

Yves-Alexis