xfce4-places-plugin exo_url build errors

Diego Ongaro ongardie at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 21:17:29 CEST 2009

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 14:18, Evaggelos Balaskas
<ebalaskas at ebalaskas.gr> wrote:
> as Nick had mentioned a few days back,
> exo_url_ functions have dropped and substituted with gtk_show_uri().
>
> I am not a programmer, but i hack a little and the below diffs worked
> fine for me.
>
> [ebal at myhome:panel-plugin]$ diff support.c support.c.ebal
> [snip]

Hi Evaggelos,
Thanks for the patch. I don't currently have a xfce 4.7/dev
installation to test on, so I haven't been working on porting the
plugin yet. Could you start a bug report and include this patch as an
attachment "so it doesn't get lost", please? Also, please use the -u
flag on diff for context - it's easier to read and work with that way.
Thanks again,
Diego