Xarchiver

Giuseppe Torelli colossus73 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 12:32:34 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 8:54 PM, Ingo Brueckl<ib at wupperonline.de> wrote:
> I'll continue work on the current xfce master branch on github
> (http://github.com/ib/xarchiver).

You are free to fork xarchiver of course (that is one of the reasons
why I embraced open source philosophy) but I don't understand the
reason since I applied some of your patches on the xfce svn server and
then on git when Xarchiver was there. Don't nourish resentment if I
switched to svn, our lives circumstances are different as I told you
privately.

Giuseppe
--
colossus73
Imagination, a simple and lightweight DVD slide show maker -