Xarchiver

Brian J. Tarricone brian at tarricone.org
Thu Sep 3 20:49:15 CEST 2009

On 09/03/2009 11:03 AM, Ingo Brueckl wrote:
> What will happen to the git repository now that the maintainer switched over
> to sourceforge and started rewriting it in a new approach branch based on a
> very old svn revision?
>
> It's a pitty with all the recent patches, features and translations left
> behind.

The problem is that the author doesn't know how to use git and doesn't
want to take the time to learn.  I can certainly understand that, but
your question is more productively asked of him, not of us.

If someone wanted to export a set of patches for the changes between
whatever he has on sourceforge and current git master, I imagine he'd
accept them.

Jannis, can you remove perms for the xarchiver repo so no one else
commits to it?

	-brian