[Fwd: ANN: xfce4-vala version 0.1-a released]

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:56:45 CEST 2009

2009/5/6 Mark Trompell <mark at foresightlinux.org>:
> On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet at xfce.org> wrote:
>
>> The libxfce4panel
>> library is not included because there are errors at the introspection
>> stage. Finally, the vapi files may still change if the current
>> namespaces and class names aren't ideal.
>
> Do you have hope to get that working? Would be nice to write
> panelplugins with vala.

Sure, but I won't do that for 0.1 but perhaps 0.2. In fact, the
introspection is not working, so either I'll have to fix libxfce4panel
(hinhin) or I will write the vapi file for libxfce4panel by hand.

Right now, I don't remember the details, what failed, but it is
post-poned, so we will see... :-)

> Mark

Mike