Xfce 4.6.1?

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Fri Mar 27 19:57:11 CET 2009

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 13:01:53 +0000
Olivier Fourdan <fourdan at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 11:07 AM, Stephan Arts <stephan at xfce.org>
> wrote:
> > I'd like to release Xfce 4.6.1 in the first weekend of April.
> >
> > IMO, there are plenty of bugfixes and translation-updates in svn
> > that justify a new release :-)
>
> Jannis, would you have time to take a look at bugs 4875, 5102 and
> 5100, I suspect they are all related. Seems the keyboard shortcuts
> definition don't get merged after a logout/login but I cannot
> reproduce that.

I don't have much time because I'm moving at the moment. I tried to
reproduce it but it works fine here. I can't imagine how you can end up
with /xfwm4/custom/<Alt>F10 and /xfwm4/custom/<Alt>F5 both pointing to
maximize_window_key unless you modified the channel by hand ... or
maybe with the migration script which doesn't always work well with
regards to the shortcuts.

  - Jannis