gtk2.16 bug?

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 21:53:21 CET 2009

2009/3/18 Andreas Radke <a.radke at arcor.de>:
> Can somebody please confirm this:
>
> Since the gtk2.16 update I lost all panel tool tips in my 4.6.0
> installation (e.g. cpu/swap/memorytelefon, netload and more).
>
> Is this a gtk or xfce4-panel bug? Where should I file the bug?

I tried it with the 4.6.0 panel, both the old and new tooltip api
works fine here for the launcher plugin, duno about the plugins you've
mentioned, but they most likely use the old tooltip api and afaik that
worked fine for ages... So it might be a gtk bug, because it's broken
after that upgrade, but I can't confirm it because it works fine here
(also Arch Linux, gtk 2.16 package from testing i686).

Nick