Thunar documentation

Lars Christian Jensen lars at jink.dk
Sun Mar 8 09:46:57 CET 2009

Hello

I am translating the Thunar documentation into the danish language. I've come
across a few typos (that's what I think they are anyway). I've first tried
writing to thunar-devxfce.org but got a mail back telling me that i was not
permitted to write to that address. I also tried filing a bug report
on www.xfce.org
Here are the lines that's giving me some trouble:

1:
Line 606
"When you open a new window, the is displayed in the view that you select."
- There seems to be missing a word after "the".

2:
Line 498
If the Windows emulator <ulink type=\"http\"
url=\"http://www.winehq.org/\">WINE</ulink> is installed on your
system, the auto-run mechanism will also try to run
<filename>autorun.exe</filename> files using WINE.

I believe Wine i spelled with only one capital letter.
http://wiki.winehq.org/

2:
Line 634
"Select this options to place the icon captions for items in the icon view
beside the icon rather than under the icon."
- Wouldn't it be more correct to write:

"Select this option...." ?

3:
Line 676