Help starting xfce development

Bruno Ramos ladrilho at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 12:22:29 CET 2009

Hello,

first of all thank you for the great work with xfce, I love the new
features introduced in 4.6.

Now to the purpose of my message.
I would like to start developing xfce applications. I searched the
website and the wiki and I couldn't find any documentation guiding
someone that would like to start developing with xfce.

I assume the best way to start would be looking at the source code of
existing apps.
Are there any good reference apps to someone that is starting with
xfce development?

Any help guiding me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Bruno Ramos