Thoughts on Bugzilla

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Tue Mar 3 22:01:16 CET 2009

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 21:46:40 +0100, Mike wrote:

>> > - The component Xfce: xfce4-terminal can be dropped as it has been
>> >   moved to svn at archive.
>>
>> Not really -- all bugs have to have an assigned component, and you
>> can't delete bugs.  So some new 'orphaned' component would have to be
>> created. Not sure it's worth it, unless people have been filing
>> Terminal bugs there.
>
>It's mostly about to resolve the Terminal vs Xfce4-terminal ambiguity.

I agree with Mike, I recently searched a bugreport of Terminal and
wondered why I don't find it until I noticed I was searching in the
xfce4-terminal component instead of in the Terminal product.

Of course, we all know xfce4-terminal is old and not used anymore but
it's still confusing in BZ.

Regards,
Enrico