Thoughts on Bugzilla

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 21:31:31 CET 2009

2009/3/3 Mike Massonnet <mmassonnet at xfce.org>:
> Hi,
>
> I have some remarks concerning Bugzilla:
>
> - The link "My Bugs" does not list the bugs where you are CC, in fact
>  it only lists the bugs where you are assignee or reporter.

Create a custom search...

>  Otherwise any pointers at how to get noticed by new bugs are welcome.

You can use whining, I receive a list of all the bugs that have been
changed the last day at 9am. IMHO whining is a good way to keep
yourself up2date on the new/changing bugs without being spoiled with
emails all day.

> - The component Xfce: xfce4-terminal can be dropped as it has been
>  moved to svn at archive.

Can we just remove it? And what with the open bug? Brian?

> And while I'm it, can someone put as assignee vincent at legout.info for
> the component Xfce Goodies: xfmpc? I don't know if it's possible to
> have multiple assignees, if not, just set me as QA in that case.

Done, you are QA.

Nick