Xfce documentation note (kind of long)

Christopher Grebs cg at webshox.org
Tue Jun 30 22:38:24 CEST 2009

Hi Jim,

I just read your notes about sphinx and would like to give you a hint.
Sphinx is able to include various pieces of other sphinx documentation,
either online or offline. I don't know DITA and Mallard that much, but
can they do that as well?

As such, why not just let every software project build it's own
documentation with maybe it's own templates, what ever and include the
documentation sites/pages into one big xfce-docs package.

This then can be rendered to PDF and other output formats as well (very
pleasing).

Just a comment from a along reading people ;)

Regards,
Christopher.

--
GnuPG key ID: 0xC06BCF6C