installation errors (duplicate files)

Evaggelos Balaskas ebalaskas at ebalaskas.gr
Fri Jun 12 08:19:30 CEST 2009

thanks for your reply,

of course svn trunk doesnt always work - thats the point of testing it.

But i cant figured it out why the duplicate files on Makefiles scripts
are arch linux packaging error? I mean from my point of view when i
read something like this:

scripts = \
        xfterm4 \
        xflock4 \
        xfmountdev4

bin_SCRIPTS = \
        $(scripts) \
        xfterm4 \
        xfbrowser4 \
        startxfce4 \
        xfhelp4

and xfterm4 is twice on Makefile i believe that there is an error on the source.

PS: I know that this isnt a bug or something like that - i 've just
wanted to understand it

best regards
~ebal

--