HP DL145G3 - BuildBot
samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:42:30 CEST 2009
On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/5/12 samuel <samuel.verstraete at gmail.com>:
>> The machine will ship on friday to sweden where it will find it's
>> final destination in the datacenter of http://www.su.se . From then on
>> it will be building snapshots for Xfce.
> Just out of curiosity, what is the status of all this?
The machine is in Sweden in a rack and it's booted. I have access and
i'm configuring stuff when i have time and not doing real life stuff
0. the virtual switch between the virtual machines (provided by
1. virtual machine taht will become Buildbot.xfce.org (the so called
master, that will tell the buildslaves to start a build)
2. one vm that will become the first buildslave...
still have to setup:
0. alias for eth0 so buildbot.xfce.org is accessible (the guy that has
the dns on this can contact me as i have the ip address for that)
1. setting up the firewall stuff (jannis is doing this)
1. configure buildbot a bit more
2. configure slaves
it's all going steady but slowly.
> Xfce4-dev mailing list
> Xfce4-dev at xfce.org
More information about the Xfce4-dev