HP DL145G3 - BuildBot

samuel samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:42:30 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 11:50 AM, Nick Schermer <nickschermer at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/5/12 samuel <samuel.verstraete at gmail.com>:
>> The machine will ship on friday to sweden where it will find it's
>> final destination in the datacenter of http://www.su.se . From then on
>> it will be building snapshots for Xfce.
>
> Just out of curiosity, what is the status of all this?
.

The machine is in Sweden in a rack and it's booted. I have access and
i'm configuring stuff when i have time and not doing real life stuff

currently setup:
0. the virtual switch between the virtual machines (provided by
vde.sourceforge.net)
1. virtual machine taht will become Buildbot.xfce.org (the so called
master, that will tell the buildslaves to start a build)
2. one vm that will become the first buildslave...

still have to setup:
0. alias for eth0 so buildbot.xfce.org is accessible (the guy that has
the dns on this can contact me as i have the ip address for that)
1. setting up the firewall stuff (jannis is doing this)
1. configure buildbot a bit more
2. configure slaves

conclusion:
it's all going steady but slowly.