[Goodies-dev] Accounts for the new release manager

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Wed Jul 22 15:14:40 CEST 2009

On Wed, 2009-07-22 at 12:50 +0200, Enrico Tröger wrote:

> It's annoying to have separate passwords for each service :(.

An LDAP directory can easily solve that problem but requires some
configuration on the server side.

> Additionally, the SSL certificate doesn't match the hostname. This is
> mostly just annoying and can be easily fixed by creating a proper
> certificate.

It would be cleaner I agree but it won't solve the whining of your
browser since you can only have one SSL certificate by IP (there are
some patches for Apache lying around that enable support for one SSL
certificate per VHost but I don't think they are applied by Lunar).

--
Jean-François Wauthy <pollux at xfce.org>