[Xfce4-commits] r30225 - in xfce4-appfinder/trunk: . src

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Thu Jul 9 09:17:40 CEST 2009

> Eh, I dunno.  Performance could go either way depending on the number of
> list entries (which I'd figure would usually be 4-6 in the average case,
> maybe worst case around 15).

Performance. Right. Might I suggest no-one will ever notice the difference? ;-)

Anyway, I think, I'd prefer red[1] for this particular bike shed...

cheers,
        Jasper

[1]  with red I mean Brian's solution of iterating the list twice in
order to allow allocating a buffer only once, which is obviously the
best solution ;-)