The Goodies projects

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at xfce.org
Tue Jul 7 14:34:12 CEST 2009

Le lundi 06 juillet 2009 22:51:35, vous avez écrit :
> Le lundi 06 juillet 2009 15:38:15, Ali Abdallah a écrit :
> > I have created the page on the goodies wiki [1], it contains all goodies
> > project (applications, panel-plugin, thunar-plugin+ bindings), please
> > update your module information.
> >
> > Probably, Mike and I can share the work of contacting each module
> > maintainer to figure out all the modules status.
>
> Ok, very nice work.
>
> > Cheers and thanks,
> > Ali.
> >
> > [1] http://goodies.xfce.org/goodies-maintainers

I just added my projects. I guess we can wait until end of July to consider
the others projects as inactive and mark them ourselves.

About the Old/Current maintainer, I think that the Old maintainer is not an
interesting information and only Current is relevant. Now if the "current"
maintainer marks the project as inactive s-he can still leave his contact
address there so they can be contacted by people wishing to contribute.

Also on the Status column I think we only need the two values Active or
Inactive. And there is no need to mark a project as being maintained when it
actually didn't get anything done on it for months. This may frighten less
those people looking for little pet projects...

If you are OK with all of this I'm gonna update the columns.

I'm gonna assemble the list of current maintainers for the unmarked projects
so we can contact them directly.

Mike