The Goodies projects

Ali Abdallah aliov at xfce.org
Mon Jul 6 11:32:47 CEST 2009

Mike Massonnet wrote:
> Le lundi 06 juillet 2009 08:26:42, Ali Abdallah a écrit :
>
>> Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
>>
>>> If someone wants to create this, please go ahead. It should be easily
>>> reachable from the goodies frontpage.
>>>
>> I wanna do that, of course if no one is going to do it, but it seems
>> that i don't have enough permission.
>>

> I had say put it into wiki.xfce.org and than we link to it from
> goodies.xfce.org. We can always move it later, but actually I think it would
> be more visible this way and we already have a Goodies category in the
> frontpage of the wiki.

I have the text file for dokuwiki already made with modules name (which
are internal links, need change them if the decision is to put them on
the Xfce wiki), it makes more sense for me to put it on the goodies
project, don't you think?

> Mike

Cheers,
Ali.

Send unlimited messages for free to all destinations with DBus.

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/dbus