Xfce documentation note (kind of long)

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Wed Jul 1 09:50:28 CEST 2009

Hi Jim,

Thanks for doing that write-up.  It is awesome to see people who are
serious about our documentation.

It just occurred to me that aside from any technical issues, it might
have some advantages for us to choose 'whatever gnome is using'.  Just
as we are using their HIG as a basis for our UI, we could use their
documenation guidelines as well as their documentation system.

Ok, sorry to waste anyones time with my ramblings. I just had an
urgent need to post something Xfce related again after a long time ;-)

You guys are doing great.

Cheers,
        Jasper