Imagination, a lightweight DVD slideshow maker

Giuseppe Torelli colossus73 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 14:46:36 CET 2009

Hi all,

I apologize because this post is not related to XFCE; I thought to
post here because here many developers are subscribed. I started
another project, I'm developing a DVD slideshow maker with GTK+2.
Actually no encoding is yet implemented but the GUI can open/save
slideshow project files, import/delete pictures and have some basic
transition effects between the pictures. The transitions are developed
as plugins that Imagination loads at startup with GModule. The effects
are achieved with cairo. The code is available only through SVN:

$ svn co http://imagination.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/imagination

I know that you all are busy in releasing Xfce 4.6 (and me is longing
it!) but if possible I would like to have feedback/comment about the
program. Also new eye candy plugins are wanted.

Thanks,
Giuseppe
--
Colossus
Imagination, a simple and lightweight DVD slide show maker -